The toughest ocean cruising sails developed from hundreds of thousands of cruising miles over the last 50 years. Super tough cross cut construction, acrylic UV strip as standard, stalwart of the blue water and liveaboard sailors. The sail that will go the extra 10,000 miles.
- Super rugged Crusader Ocean sailcloth
- Cross cut construction for minimum chafe
- UV protection
- Triple sewn seams
- Computer optimised sail shape for best performance
- Super strong stainless steel rings
- Tell tails at 3 positions horizontally and vertically
- Reef reference marks and leech line
- Low stretch luff tape with high density luff rope
- Extra large reinforcements
- Independent leech and foot tablings encapsulating seam ends
- Acrylic sacrificial UV strip in a choice of 50 colours
- Optional padded luff
- Sail bag
You name it, these sails have done it. With some real celebrities – Lin and Larry Pardey in their famous cutter Seraffyn of Victoria (see “Seraffyn’s European Adventure”), Round Britain with Ellen MacArthur, circumnavigating the Arctic Circle with Jeffrey Allison, around the world with Gipsy Moth IV, through the Northwest Passage with Les and Ali Parsons, ocean passages and circumnavigations too numerous to list here.